I love love love cheesecake, and think that a whole page should be dedicated to different cheesecake recipes. When you need a cheesecake recipe please pop onto this page because it is going to be filled up with cheesecake recipes
Here are some fun cheesecake facts that maybe you didn’t know :)
- Cheesecakes originated in Ancient Greece and were served to the athletes at the first Olympic games.
- “American” cheesecake wasn’t invented until the late 1800’s.
- There are other styles of cheesecake besides ‘New York’.
- You used to be able to buy cheesecake-flavoured postage stamps.
- Cheesecake kit-kats exist and you can buy them on Amazon Prime (Here’s the link. You’re welcome).
- Arnold Reuben (1883-1970) attended a dinner party where the hostess served a cheese pie, and was so smitten by it he experimented with recipes until he came up with the beloved NY Style.
- Chocolate Drizzled Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Recipe here
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust – Recipe here