Breakfast really is the most important meal of your day…
During a busy morning, it’s easy to let breakfast fall low in your list of priorities, but taking just a few minutes to have something to eat can really make a difference to your day.
Breakfast provides many benefits to our health and wellbeing:
Breakfast provides the body and brain with fuel after an overnight fast – that’s where its name originates, breaking the fast! Without breakfast you are effectively running on empty, like trying to start the car with no petrol!
“EATING BREAKFAST HAS LONG TERM HEALTH BENEFITS. IT CAN REDUCE OBESITY, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART DISEASE AND DIABETES.” – National Health Science.
Here are a few breakfast ideas:
- Grain-Free Granola, yogurt and fruit (Recipe here)
- Meatballs and spinach (Recipe here)
- Cinnamon and Banana Overnight Oats (Recipe here)
- Egg, Bacon and Avocado (Recipe here)
- Smoothie and boiled eggs (Recipe here)
- Banana pancakes (Recipe here)