- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat and spray well with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, milk, eggs, oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined, making sure not to over mix the batter. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, scoop the batter from the bowl and drop onto the skillet or griddle. Once the top starts to bubble and the edges look set, flip and let cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with extra chocolate chips, fresh fruit, or pure maple syrup!
I couldn’t believe how great these turned out! The best part is that they pack a little extra protein from the greek yogurt, since there’s one full cup in the recipe! I used vanilla greek yogurt for these pancakes, but I’m sure that plain would work as well.
And because I love chocolate I added in some mini chocolate chips too. You can certainly leave the chocolate chips out for a plain version or substitute some fruit instead, blueberries or strawberries would also work well with these pancakes!