Oh my gosh, this recipe is simple, delicious, but it also has that fancy restaurant touch to it! If you are craving chocolate, this is the recipe for you. There is never such a thing as too much chocolate, in my home anyway. This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free. I use unsweetened dark chocolate (raw cacao is always the best option to use, it is quite expensive though) and sweeten it with honey.
Serve the dark chocolate pots de creme with something to compliment the chocolate — raspberries, whipped coconut cream, espresso, or even a nice Cabernet.
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 400 grams chopped unsweetened chocolate (substitute for raw cacao if you want it 100% sugar free)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 pint raspberries (about 500 grams)
- Add all ingredients, except coconut milk and raspberries, to your food processor in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- Heat coconut milk until very hot (do not boil).
- With blender running on low, slowly and carefully pour hot coconut milk into blender. Blend until chocolate is completely melted, and mixture is smooth and thick.
- Pour into serving cups and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Top with raspberries and serve.