Valentine’s day is around the corner, and you may be thinking what can I do to spoil my special friends or the one I love?
Here are some simple DIY things that are cute and and I’m sure will make that special someone smile… even if just a bit.
1. Strawberries covered with chocolate
2. Pretzel sweet cupid arrows
3. Spoil your loved one with a home cooked dinner
For some ideas, here is a link for 20 lovely dinners you can make at home:
4. Pack a picnic and choose one of the MANY places within Cape Town. We live in the MOST BEAUTIFUL city that has just about any terrain you may feel like. We have the beaches, the mountains, big open fields, botanical gardens…..
5. Make sure your loved one knows just how much they mean to you…..
This does not mean you need to spend money doing it. It could mean telling them what they mean to you, making them a card, or buying them flowers… or just do all 3 :)
If you do not have a significant other, Valentines day is also a time to remember the special friendships and family that you have. Share the love.
At the end of the day, Valentines day is a symbolism of what should be happening everyday: having fun and sharing life with the people that you love.